Pure pomegranate juice is a delightfully cooling beverage that blends up easily. Additionally, fresh pomegranate juice is much more delicious than store-bought versions. Pomegranate juice is delectable for more reasons than flavor; it has many health advantages. So, in addition to enjoying a delectable homemade drink, you also promote your health! Here, we’ll walk you through the steps to tell you how to make pomegranate juice.
BENEFITS OF POMEGRANATE JUICE
New studies have proven that pomegranates have some health advantages in terms of anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. Pomegranates and pomegranate juice are rich in antioxidants. Still, it’s essential to remember that more research and clinical trials are required to fully understand how these antioxidants affect the body and what other possible health benefits they may offer.
How To Deseed A Pomegranate
One thing to remember regarding pomegranates is that they easily stain surfaces and textiles, a drawback to the crimson-red liquid we adore from this fruit. All you need is a knife, a sizable mixing basin, and water if you’re thinking how on earth you would get rid of the seeds without having stains on your surface or clothes.
- Determine the pomegranate’s tip.
- Cut out a rectangle with a 1-inch border around it using a scalpel. Take off the blouse.
- Recognize the whitish membrane pieces that separate the pomegranate.
- Cut small slits parallel to each membrane segment with the scalpel.
- Bring the fruit under the water in your basin of water. Open up each piece of fruit with your fingertips, then remove the seeds from the skin and skim below the water. Repeat until all of the skin and tissues have been taken off.
- Remove any floatable skin or tissues from the water’s surface using a spoon sieve or your hands. Dip your hands into the dish of seeds and carefully rub the seeds across the soles of your palms to loosen any other membranes that have become caught on the seeds. Eliminate all movable parts.
How To Make Pomegranate Juice?
- 1 kg of pomegranates
- Citrus liquid (optional)
- Salt, 1/8 tsp (optional)
The pomegranate’s bright crimson arils are what truly contain the juice. It would be best to take the seeds out of your pomegranates before preparing them for juice.
- To start, rinse the pomegranates in cool water to eliminate pesky pests.
- By chopping off the pomegranate’s top, you can uncover the fruit. To simplify the pomegranate, cut off the lowest portion of the fruit.
- Make a cross pattern in the pomegranate’s tip using a knife. Pomegranates can readily cause stains, so cover your clothing and job surface.
- Gently pry apart the fruit, dividing it into 4 portions while holding 2 pieces in each palm. Use a spoon to transfer the pomegranate arils into a big dish after deseeding them.
- The remaining powder can be thrown away because it is not required.
Nutrition In Juice:(1/2 cup)
Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrated:34gm |Protein: 1g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 30g | Fat(total): 0g
PREPARATION TIME= 10 MIN
Tips For Getting The Finest Drink
- Before blending the seeds, mix for 1-2 seconds or until the seeds have popped. As a result, you should cease drinking your juice as long as it is still crimson and hasn’t gone cloudy pink.
- To remove the extra seeds, use a colander wrapped in cheesecloth. Use your palms to carefully press the extra liquid from the pomegranate mixture from the cheesecloth-wrapped bag.
- Juice should be poured into a container and refrigerated for 30 to 60 minutes. Pomegranate juice that has been cooled is my favorite because it tastes cool.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO STORE POMEGRANATE JUICE AT HOME?
Pomegranate juice is best consumed immediately after preparation when it is most flavorful and refreshing. For 4-5 days, you can keep it at home in the refrigerator in glass jars or other sealed receptacles. The liquid can also be frozen for close to a year.
PERFECT BLENDERS FOR MAKING DELICIOUS POMEGRANATE JUICE
Your requirements will determine the best mixer to use when making pomegranate juice at home. It’s best to think about a blender in the lower price range if you are unwilling to overspend on it or are happy to create quantities.
To pulse and puree your fruit, you might want to consider the Omega OM6560S 10-Speed Commercial Blender, with multiple adjustable settings. It is ideal for a household situation because it is also very sturdy and produces little noise. The Kuvings SV500 Vacuum Blender, which also costs more but occupies little space and has all the strength you require thanks to vacuum mixing technology, is an option.
JUICING RECIPES USING A JUICER: 1- Celery Cucumber Recipe 2- Celery Parsley juice Recipe 3-Celery Lime juice Recipe 4-Celery Spanish Juice Recipe 5-Celery Detox Vegetable juice recipe 6-Celery Ginger Juice Recipe